Health Check will include an insurance audit and a written report of its findings and recommendations on how the business can identify and manage risk exposures and ensure it has the correct level of coverage.
The service will be available for any SME business with turnover between £2m-20m.
Gerry Callaghan, sales director of Aon's SME team, said: "We have to do more than just react to the challenges affecting SME businesses so Aon is taking a proactive approach with the Health Check to help SME bu
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Two thirds of UK manufacturers lack cyber insurance cover
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel