This will maintain Oval’s current policy of continued expansion across the whole of the UK and has marked the company’s desire to establish a presence in the North West in order to build that national footprint.
Creamer has expertise in insurance broking, risk management and financial services, and according to Oval, was a key acquisition due to its solid position in the North West and the fact that it will further boost Oval’s client base.
Established in 1965, Creamer currently employs over
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April