This will maintain Oval’s current policy of continued expansion across the whole of the UK and has marked the company’s desire to establish a presence in the North West in order to build that national footprint.
Creamer has expertise in insurance broking, risk management and financial services, and according to Oval, was a key acquisition due to its solid position in the North West and the fact that it will further boost Oval’s client base.
Established in 1965, Creamer currently employs over
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- Clear plots buying spree to double GWP by 2022
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- InsurTech Futures: Hiscox partners with start-up Digital Fineprint
- Ecclesiastical's pre-tax profit surges with investment returns in first half of 2017
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m