The study, ‘Covering Cancer: Survey of Corporate healthcare / Private Medical Insurance (PMI) providers’, surveyed 11 major UK PMI providers to assess each of their main corporate medical insurance policies for cancer, including issues such as scope and standard of cover, treatments included within the cover and limits on cover.
Steve Clements, principal in Mercer’s health & benefits team, said: “One in three people in the UK will be diagnosed with cancer at some stage in their life. Some of
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017