Due to EU regulations affecting government compensation, there is a potentially significant gap between the compensation received for slaughtered birds and the amount a poultry farmer could have expected to earn for each bird.
In addition, there is the longer term impact on the business through lost production and the risk that a farm will be unable to fulfil contracts. This could affect the long term relationship with customers and therefore prolonge the loss of income.
Aon is advising poul
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April