LCP has existing offices in the UK, Belgium, Switzerland and the Netherlands. Having announced the opening of the Netherlands office last month, the merger with HLD demonstrates LCP's position as a growing player in the European pension scheme advisory market.
LCP Ireland will be headed up by Martin Haugh, John Lynch, Conor Daly, and Declan Lavelle. Martin, John and Conor were former directors of HLD.
David Lane, partner at LCP, said: "Establishing an LCP business in Ireland is an important
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Ghost broker jailed for two years