LCP has existing offices in the UK, Belgium, Switzerland and the Netherlands. Having announced the opening of the Netherlands office last month, the merger with HLD demonstrates LCP's position as a growing player in the European pension scheme advisory market.
LCP Ireland will be headed up by Martin Haugh, John Lynch, Conor Daly, and Declan Lavelle. Martin, John and Conor were former directors of HLD.
David Lane, partner at LCP, said: "Establishing an LCP business in Ireland is an important
- Majority of brokers say GDPR will have negative impact
- ICO court case against Hiscox collapses
- CBL Insurance Europe ordered to stop writing new business immediately
- Clear buys Robert Alexander
- Seventeen Group buys Rupert Burgoyne
- Blog: Brokers – get plugged in to electric vehicles
- Arnott Marine launches marine liability facility for UK brokers