eVan is an on-line insurance brand through which insurance is sold for vans owned by individuals and small businesses.
Southern Rock will continue to underwrite the insurance policies with E Insurance operating as insurance broker and charging commissions in respect thereof.
The initial consideration will be £3.3m satisfied by a cash payment on completion. In addition, there will be deferred consideration, payable in cash, following the signing of the 2009 E Insurance audited accounts.
The impact o
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- CBL Insurance Europe ordered to stop writing new business immediately
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance