Established for 18 years, the firm was operated by Kim Holmes. She will continue administering its personal lines and commercial policies from the group's existing Coventry branch.
Mike Hutton, Equity acquisition director said: "R&C fits the group's regional acquisition criteria. It's a well-established high street-based business in an area earmarked for further expansion."
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019
- Podcast: Top five stories this week with Axa's Jon Walker
- Blog: How is the debate around cyber affecting clients?
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- AI anti-fraud measures receive Government backing
- InsurTech Futures: Tapoly unveils broker platform for on demand products