Mr Sinclair joined Iprism on 1 April 2008, having stepped down from AA insurance following its merger with Saga the previous year.
The announcement has followed the recent completion of iprism's distribution platform. The company has signed a number of new broker and provider partnerships which it said will allow it to secure an additional £10 in gross written premium (GWP) through its portal. Recent deals include the addition of Zurich and Fortis to its panel, increasing the number of
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019
- Podcast: Top five stories this week with Axa's Jon Walker
- Blog: How is the debate around cyber affecting clients?
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- AI anti-fraud measures receive Government backing
- InsurTech Futures: Tapoly unveils broker platform for on demand products