Cassidy Davis will provide Admiral and Bell customers with monthly premium cover for up to 12 months in the event of accident, sickness or unemployment. Customers will also benefit from simplified eligibility requirements, reducing the amount of information needing to be disclosed to obtain cover, whilst continuing to meet Insurance: New Conduct Of Business sourcebook (ICOBS) requirements.
Chris Biles, active underwriter at Cassidy Davis, said: “The cover is designed to make it clearer for co
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April