Haywards is an established business, which became a Lloyd’s broker in 1992. It has strong wholesale and retail portfolios controlling premiums in excess of £75m for private and commercial aviation risks including leading schemes for helicopters and private jets.
The company also has a rapidly expanding client base which includes many of the UK's high net worth individuals.
Peter Cullum, executive chairman of Towergate said: “This is an exciting opportunity for Towergate. Haywards is a first
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- The Blog Spot: Filling in the Blanc?