Haywards is an established business, which became a Lloyd’s broker in 1992. It has strong wholesale and retail portfolios controlling premiums in excess of £75m for private and commercial aviation risks including leading schemes for helicopters and private jets.
The company also has a rapidly expanding client base which includes many of the UK's high net worth individuals.
Peter Cullum, executive chairman of Towergate said: “This is an exciting opportunity for Towergate. Haywards is a first
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product