Shield has provided their 200 agents around the UK with an excellent range of SME targeted commercial policies, as well as writing direct for certain niche trades.
They will now trade as LFC Shield and group managing director, Jerry Clayton expressed his delight that the deal had been concluded: “After our many broker acquisitions over the last few years, this was a great opportunity to build a more integrated model with genuine underwriting capabilities.
"The Shield team are very profession
- Majority of brokers say GDPR will have negative impact
- CBL Insurance Europe ordered to stop writing new business immediately
- Seventeen Group buys Rupert Burgoyne
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- Clear buys Robert Alexander
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- InsurTech Futures: Zurich unveils InsurTech and innovation brand