Shield has provided their 200 agents around the UK with an excellent range of SME targeted commercial policies, as well as writing direct for certain niche trades.
They will now trade as LFC Shield and group managing director, Jerry Clayton expressed his delight that the deal had been concluded: “After our many broker acquisitions over the last few years, this was a great opportunity to build a more integrated model with genuine underwriting capabilities.
"The Shield team are very
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018