The unit aims to analyse needs and offer customised solutions for customers going through a merger or acquisition or divestiture.
Thomas Gamble, president of Global Corporate’s M&A unit, said: “We now have a fully operational M&A and private equity team in London, with a broad capability to deliver global and local M&A insurance solutions utilising Zurich’s global network.
"The London office is led by a management team with M&A industry specialists on board. Zurich is now in a strengthened p
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance
- Axa UK & Ireland COR improves to 96.3% for 2017
- Blog: Building an MGA is not for the faint-hearted
- Biba, ABI and Lloyd’s join InsurTech Board