The deal, for an undisclosed sum, swells the group's UK branch network to 83.
Mike Hutton, Equity's acquisition director said: "We are well on target to achieving an anticipated 100 branches before the end of 2008."
Established in 1984, Castle Insurance Services was owned by Paul Matthews, who acquired it in 2004 when founder, Jack Neill retired.
Mr Hutton added: "The Castle acquisition provides a strategic extension to our existing East Anglian branches in King's Lynn and Swaffham."
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018