Under the deal, all 29 staff and directors will make the move to Towergate and the team will continue to be led by chief executive, John Harrison.
Established in 1972, Woodgate & Partners is a general commercial and financial services broker handling £8m in gross written premium. The firm has a particular strength in affinity schemes for exhibitions, events, salons and beauticians and was granted approval as a Lloyds broker in 2007.
Peter Cullum, executive chairman of Towergate said: “Woodga
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016