Under the deal, all 29 staff and directors will make the move to Towergate and the team will continue to be led by chief executive, John Harrison.
Established in 1972, Woodgate & Partners is a general commercial and financial services broker handling £8m in gross written premium. The firm has a particular strength in affinity schemes for exhibitions, events, salons and beauticians and was granted approval as a Lloyds broker in 2007.
Peter Cullum, executive chairman of Towergate said: “Woodga
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- SSP confirms system disruption in texts to brokers
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Insurtech start-up Konsileo secures £2.7m in funding
- Axa partners with Gresham in £20m deal
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups