Under the deal, all 29 staff and directors will make the move to Towergate and the team will continue to be led by chief executive, John Harrison.
Established in 1972, Woodgate & Partners is a general commercial and financial services broker handling £8m in gross written premium. The firm has a particular strength in affinity schemes for exhibitions, events, salons and beauticians and was granted approval as a Lloyds broker in 2007.
Peter Cullum, executive chairman of Towergate said:
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018