Independent Insurance Brokers (IIB) was formed in 1991 by Tom Christie who was joined in 1993 by Iain Hay; they will both join Oval Insurance Broking (Oval) with their team.
IIB is a general commercial insurance business advising both local and international clients, with a specialism in oil, gas and renewables. It has a GWP of nearly £5.5m and a team of 11 staff.
Tom Christie commented; “Both Iain and I are delighted that our whole team are staying with us as we join Oval. Independent
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Market moves: Across the board
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Regional review: Cardiff
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019