Independent Insurance Brokers (IIB) was formed in 1991 by Tom Christie who was joined in 1993 by Iain Hay; they will both join Oval Insurance Broking (Oval) with their team.
IIB is a general commercial insurance business advising both local and international clients, with a specialism in oil, gas and renewables. It has a GWP of nearly £5.5m and a team of 11 staff.
Tom Christie commented; “Both Iain and I are delighted that our whole team are staying with us as we join Oval. Independent Insur
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- Clear plots buying spree to double GWP by 2022
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- Ecclesiastical's pre-tax profit surges with investment returns in first half of 2017