Independent Insurance Brokers (IIB) was formed in 1991 by Tom Christie who was joined in 1993 by Iain Hay; they will both join Oval Insurance Broking (Oval) with their team.
IIB is a general commercial insurance business advising both local and international clients, with a specialism in oil, gas and renewables. It has a GWP of nearly £5.5m and a team of 11 staff.
Tom Christie commented; “Both Iain and I are delighted that our whole team are staying with us as we join Oval. Independent Insur
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April