The title was chosen to demonstrate how Biba and its members are confident, fit and influencing the future of the industry.
A statement said the conference programme would be structured to reflect the current concerns of the broker market, informing, challenging, entertaining and enabling brokers to learn from leaders in their respective fields.
Eric Galbraith, Biba chief executive, said: “Biba 2008 will address the business issues for all segments of the broking and intermediary channel -
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018