Michael John Bright (d.o.b. 10.08.44), former chief executive officer, sentenced to seven years’ imprisonment on each of two counts of conspiracy to defraud. Both sentences to run concurrently. Also disqualified from being a director of a company for 12 years.
Philip John Condon (d.o.b. 27.05.49), former deputy managing director, sentenced to three years’ imprisonment on one count of conspiracy to defraud. Also disqualified from being a director of a company for 10 years.
Dennis Lomas (d.o.b
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016