Michael John Bright (d.o.b. 10.08.44), former chief executive officer, sentenced to seven years’ imprisonment on each of two counts of conspiracy to defraud. Both sentences to run concurrently. Also disqualified from being a director of a company for 12 years.
Philip John Condon (d.o.b. 27.05.49), former deputy managing director, sentenced to three years’ imprisonment on one count of conspiracy to defraud. Also disqualified from being a director of a company for 10 years.
Dennis Lomas (d.o.b
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Brunel Insurance Brokers achieves chartered status
- AIG sets up “Brexit-resilient” structure
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges