Michael John Bright (d.o.b. 10.08.44), former chief executive officer, sentenced to seven years’ imprisonment on each of two counts of conspiracy to defraud. Both sentences to run concurrently. Also disqualified from being a director of a company for 12 years.
Philip John Condon (d.o.b. 27.05.49), former deputy managing director, sentenced to three years’ imprisonment on one count of conspiracy to defraud. Also disqualified from being a director of a company for 10 years.
Dennis Lomas (d.o.b
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK