Stuart Reid, chief executive of Bluefin, said: "We are delighted that LBBS has now officially rebranded as BPS. Our decision to operate under a single, unified brand, rather than as a collection of separately branded companies, reflects our growth ambitions for Bluefin as a whole and the network plays a pivotal role in the development of our service offering."
David Hopwood, managing director at BPS, added: "We are anticipating another successful year of expansion and believe our service provide
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- The Blog Spot: Filling in the Blanc?