The report details how the FSA has delivered outcomes for both firms and consumers throughout the year under the three headings which cover all of the FSA's work.
These are:To promote efficient, orderly and fair financial markets, both wholesale and retail; To help the retail consumer for financial services achieve a fair deal; and To improve its business capability and effectiveness, so as to make the FSA easier to do business with.
In his introductory statement, Callum McCarthy, chairman
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- AIG sets up “Brexit-resilient” structure
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Brunel Insurance Brokers achieves chartered status
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal