The report details how the FSA has delivered outcomes for both firms and consumers throughout the year under the three headings which cover all of the FSA's work.
These are:To promote efficient, orderly and fair financial markets, both wholesale and retail; To help the retail consumer for financial services achieve a fair deal; and To improve its business capability and effectiveness, so as to make the FSA easier to do business with.
In his introductory statement, Callum McCarthy, chairman
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018