The report details how the FSA has delivered outcomes for both firms and consumers throughout the year under the three headings which cover all of the FSA's work.
These are:To promote efficient, orderly and fair financial markets, both wholesale and retail; To help the retail consumer for financial services achieve a fair deal; and To improve its business capability and effectiveness, so as to make the FSA easier to do business with.
In his introductory statement, Callum McCarthy, chairman
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Meet the Expo Leeds panellists: Jon Newall
Back to Top