Mike Timmons, head of underwriting at DAS, said: “The MoJ has clearly evaluated the industry’s detailed responses to its consultation and has taken a very sensible and balanced view, in our opinion.
“We are pleased that there will be no change to the small claims limits and that ATE premiums will continue to be recoverable from the outset. The latter is excellent news for both ATE insurers and consumers, as it ensures that the Government’s intention to provide real access to justice has been
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- The Blog Spot: Filling in the Blanc?