The new 'Community' forum on the paaleads.com homepage can be viewed by anyone, but only those who are members can post messages. The forum, which was piloted last week, has had 145 users posting opinions so far.
According to the company this is a unique proposition within the industry and underpins paaleads.com’s philosophy of transparency.
Vanessa Blount, head of paaleads.com, said: “This is an exciting development for paaleads.com that shows transparency is at the pinnacle of our ethos.
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018