Financial Highlights85% growth in EBITDA to £3.1m (2007: £1.7m*) 24% growth in EBITDA margin to 12.4% (2007: 10.0%*) Organic revenue growth of +16.3% in core areas of Insurance and Healthcare (2007: +3.5%) Cash generated from operations of £6.5m (2007: £2.4m) Underlying diluted Earnings per Share (EPS) 5.6p (2007: 3.9p) £45m (net) capital raised during the period Insurance Gross Written Premium increased to approximately £240m per annum Private Medical Insurance GWP c. £150m per annum
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019
- Podcast: Top five stories this week with Axa's Jon Walker
- Blog: How is the debate around cyber affecting clients?
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- AI anti-fraud measures receive Government backing
- InsurTech Futures: Tapoly unveils broker platform for on demand products