Both Chris Blackham and Paul Meehan have played a significant part in the formative stages of the company having previously built Layton Blackham and Smart & Cook into strong businesses.
A statement released by the company stated: “Under Mr Reid's leadership, VP will continue its strategy to build the company into a leading independent insurance brokerage through continued growth and expansion of the business.”
Stuart Reid said: “I would like to thank Mr Blackham and Mr Meehan for the contri
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- The Blog Spot: Filling in the Blanc?