The acquisition is in line with the continuing growth and expansion of Broker Network Members.
PAIB will retain its brand, as the firm becomes a wholly owned subsidiary of NG. Nigel Adams, managing director of PAIB, will become a director of NG.
Mark Wood, managing director of Broker Network said: “We are delighted to see our Members coming together to form strong alliances. Businesses such as NG and PAIB are at the heart of the Broker Network Membership and we look forward to continuing in
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Broking Break - Your Top Five