The acquisition is in line with the continuing growth and expansion of Broker Network Members.
PAIB will retain its brand, as the firm becomes a wholly owned subsidiary of NG. Nigel Adams, managing director of PAIB, will become a director of NG.
Mark Wood, managing director of Broker Network said: “We are delighted to see our Members coming together to form strong alliances. Businesses such as NG and PAIB are at the heart of the Broker Network Membership and we look forward to continuing in
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018