He joins from Royal Bank of Scotland Insurance where he was head of operations with responsibility for over 600 staff in customer-facing operations worldwide, including sales, customer service, travel claims and medical emergency assistance.
Before joining RBS Insurance in 2004 Jim was a Commander in the Royal Navy. He will be responsible for leading a number of change management projects with an initial focus on organic growth through Towergate's existing client base.
Jim Donaldson said, “I
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance
- Axa UK & Ireland COR improves to 96.3% for 2017
- Blog: Building an MGA is not for the faint-hearted
- Biba, ABI and Lloyd’s join InsurTech Board