The £276m deal covers all Open International Group companies, including Open GI, the Countrywide Network, and London Market technology provider, MI Ltd.
The business will be run as a separate entity under the Towergate Partnership umbrella and all of Open International’s 300 plus staff will remain under the leadership of CEO, Phillip Bell, and his management team who will maintain their owner driver status by retaining an equity holding in the business going forward.
Towergate’s chairman, Pe
- Majority of brokers say GDPR will have negative impact
- CBL Insurance Europe ordered to stop writing new business immediately
- Seventeen Group buys Rupert Burgoyne
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- Clear buys Robert Alexander
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- InsurTech Futures: Zurich unveils InsurTech and innovation brand