Newspace is a specialist broker to the small to medium-sized enterprise (SME) market. VP will absorb the Northampton-based firm’s 3,000 clients along with its 11 employees.
Stuart Reid, VP’s chief executive officer, said: "I am delighted that the Newspace team is joining Venture Preference as I believe the company is an ideal fit with our business. We have ambitious plans to grow our business and this acquisition is further evidence of that."
Newspace will continue to operate out of its curre
- Majority of brokers say GDPR will have negative impact
- ICO court case against Hiscox collapses
- Blog: Brokers – get plugged in to electric vehicles
- Arnott Marine launches marine liability facility for UK brokers
- Saga picks Patrick O’Sullivan as chairman
- PIB launches risk management business
- Lloyd’s and Kanye West settle £7.4m suit - reports