With just four awards available to win and a record number of entrants, competition was incredibly fierce. As a result Prizm Solutions is justifiably proud to have won in the category of Small Business of the Year, an incredible achievement for a business that has only been operational for 12 months.
Peter Robinson, managing director and founder of Prizm Solutions, said: “To win such a prestigious award is a fantastic achievement for a fledgling company like ours. We have come so far in such
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April