Ron Forrest, chairman of Unitas Alliance commented: “We are absolutely delighted that Mark has chosen to work with Unitas to create this exciting new company. With his wide industry experience, having been in the past the director of Royal & Sun Alliance’s London Specialist Businesses and a managing director in Aon’s London Market International Division, he is ideally placed to maximise the Unitas position in the market and produce better, more competitive products for our clients”.
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK