Ron Forrest, chairman of Unitas Alliance commented: “We are absolutely delighted that Mark has chosen to work with Unitas to create this exciting new company. With his wide industry experience, having been in the past the director of Royal & Sun Alliance’s London Specialist Businesses and a managing director in Aon’s London Market International Division, he is ideally placed to maximise the Unitas position in the market and produce better, more competitive products for our clients”.
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- SSP confirms system disruption in texts to brokers
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Insurtech start-up Konsileo secures £2.7m in funding
- Axa partners with Gresham in £20m deal
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups