Ron Forrest, chairman of Unitas Alliance commented: “We are absolutely delighted that Mark has chosen to work with Unitas to create this exciting new company. With his wide industry experience, having been in the past the director of Royal & Sun Alliance’s London Specialist Businesses and a managing director in Aon’s London Market International Division, he is ideally placed to maximise the Unitas position in the market and produce better, more competitive products for our clients”.
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services