Under the move, Ash Bathia has become managing director of the division with responsibility for continuing to direct and build the division’s wide portfolio of expertise, its position as a market leader and its track record of profitable growth. The senior management team of the division will report directly to Ash.
David Constable, active underwriter of Casualty Syndicate 386 and recently elected member of the LMA board, has been agreed to Chair the Division’s Executive Committee and in add
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData