The offer is now unconditional in all respects but will remain open for additional acceptances until further notice.
Approval from the Financial Services Authority has also been received, meaning that Axa has taken formal control of the group.
Nicolas Moreau, chief executive of Axa UK said: “I am delighted that our acquisition of SBJ Group has been successful. This marks a significant step in our strategy to build a leading advisory services and broking business in the UK. The addition of SB
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO