The offer is now unconditional in all respects but will remain open for additional acceptances until further notice.
Approval from the Financial Services Authority has also been received, meaning that Axa has taken formal control of the group.
Nicolas Moreau, chief executive of Axa UK said: “I am delighted that our acquisition of SBJ Group has been successful. This marks a significant step in our strategy to build a leading advisory services and broking business in the UK. The addition of SB
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- AIG sets up “Brexit-resilient” structure
- Brunel Insurance Brokers achieves chartered status
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal