Unlike avian flu, it is believed that this outbreak does not pose a significant threat to livestock farmers, who were concerned by the spread of disease by migratory birds.
The psychological impact could still be widespread. In Mexico, the majority of restaurants and bars are closed, public events are cancelled, and many people are staying at home and away from work, rather than travelling.
The travel and tourism industries are likely to be adversely affected by falling passenger numbers, if touri
- Majority of brokers say GDPR will have negative impact
- CBL Insurance Europe ordered to stop writing new business immediately
- Seventeen Group buys Rupert Burgoyne
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- Clear buys Robert Alexander
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- InsurTech Futures: Zurich unveils InsurTech and innovation brand