The Biba 2008 manifesto calls for change to respond to the fact that people are living longer healthier lives.
In particular, Biba believes there is a need to review outdated criteria for accessing and setting insurance premiums. It is important that consumers get the right cover at the right price and Biba believes that risk based pricing is the best approach to meeting the needs of the entire population. Biba supports a ban on unjustifiable age discrimination.
However, the Association is u
- Majority of brokers say GDPR will have negative impact
- CBL Insurance Europe ordered to stop writing new business immediately
- Seventeen Group buys Rupert Burgoyne
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- Clear buys Robert Alexander
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- InsurTech Futures: Zurich unveils InsurTech and innovation brand