Paula Aitken, from the Private Health Partnership, has joined as membership secretary and Isobel Skeates, of Direct Healthline, and John Miller, from BlueFin Healthcare, have become executive members.
Colin Boxall, of Advo Group and David Worth, of Medical Fees Insurance Agency have stood down, as did Michael Payne, the previous membership secretary, as he will be taking on a new role of general secretary to the Association.
Finally, Andrew Tripp, from Perfect Health has been voted to continue as
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017