Both have over 20 years experience in the corporate client arena and have held senior risk and captive management roles.
Ron Doidge joins Heath Lambert in a senior client service role. He was formerly regional managing director and deputy managing director at SBJ/Bluefin and Willis respectively. Mr Doidge led the major expansion of the SBJ/Bluefin North West operation and played a key role in the Willis Manchester growth.
The firm said he would also bring to Heath Lambert a breadth of knowledge
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018