Both have over 20 years experience in the corporate client arena and have held senior risk and captive management roles.
Ron Doidge joins Heath Lambert in a senior client service role. He was formerly regional managing director and deputy managing director at SBJ/Bluefin and Willis respectively. Mr Doidge led the major expansion of the SBJ/Bluefin North West operation and played a key role in the Willis Manchester growth.
The firm said he would also bring to Heath Lambert a breadth of knowledge ra
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Profits soar at Bollington in 2016
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- UK businesses “unprepared for a cyber shock”
- Meet the techies: Richard Hartley
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future