Both have over 20 years experience in the corporate client arena and have held senior risk and captive management roles.
Ron Doidge joins Heath Lambert in a senior client service role. He was formerly regional managing director and deputy managing director at SBJ/Bluefin and Willis respectively. Mr Doidge led the major expansion of the SBJ/Bluefin North West operation and played a key role in the Willis Manchester growth.
The firm said he would also bring to Heath Lambert a breadth of knowledge ra
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups