Mr Wissenbach said: “I am delighted to have sold the business to Mr Wasdell and Mr Rhodes who have been running the company successfully for some time. This is a market leading business, and will remain in very safe hands.”
Quantum is a provider of risk management solutions for high net worth individuals with substantial personal assets including houses, jewellery, fine art and cars throughout the UK and Europe. It was co-founded by Mr Wissenbach and Mr Wasdell six years ago.
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019
- Podcast: Top five stories this week with Axa's Jon Walker
- Blog: How is the debate around cyber affecting clients?
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- AI anti-fraud measures receive Government backing
- InsurTech Futures: Tapoly unveils broker platform for on demand products