Mr Drinan will report directly to Richard Pryce, president of Ace UK, moving from his previous role as UK and Ireland commercial property and casualty manager.
In this new role, Mr Drinan is set to work with the underwriting and business development teams and will be responsible for the strategic direction of the distribution of Ace’s products and its service proposition.
Commenting on the appointment, Mr Pryce said: “In this role Mr Drinan will be instrumental in making sure our product and
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018