The research by Hays, a specialist recruitment company, has found that business has largely been undisrupted for most insurance companies, with activity levels either remaining the same (34%) or declining marginally (55%).
Although almost three quarters of organisations have been scrutinising their costs (73%), almost one third of employers have not putting their recruitment strategies on hold and 15% of insurance companies have actually planned to expand their businesses.
Retaining a client base
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance
- Ageas UK moves back into profit in 2017
- CEO Watson "encouraged" by Ageas UK 2017 results