The research by Hays, a specialist recruitment company, has found that business has largely been undisrupted for most insurance companies, with activity levels either remaining the same (34%) or declining marginally (55%).
Although almost three quarters of organisations have been scrutinising their costs (73%), almost one third of employers have not putting their recruitment strategies on hold and 15% of insurance companies have actually planned to expand their businesses.
Retaining a client base
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018