The proprietor of Autotransform Claims from Keighley West Yorkshire, his partner, an engineer and two claimants were given a total of seven years and three months imprisonment for defrauding insurance companies.
West Yorkshire Police and the IFB launched the investigation in February 2007 after the bureau identified suspicious claims being submitted to multiple insurers from the accident management company. Dawn raids were carried out in Keighley resulting in 22 arrests for conspiracy to defraud
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019
- Podcast: Top five stories this week with Axa's Jon Walker
- Blog: How is the debate around cyber affecting clients?
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- AI anti-fraud measures receive Government backing
- InsurTech Futures: Tapoly unveils broker platform for on demand products