Birmingham-based Midland Risk Management, Robinson Leslie of Chester and DS Howell of Tonyrefail in Wales have all been purchased as part of Giles’ regional acquisition programme.
Midland Risk Management was founded in the Acocks Green area of Birmingham 25 years ago by partners Mike Le Resche and Gary Carroll. The two founders were later joined by Peter Jones and all three senior partners are taking key roles within Giles following the acquisition of the business.
Robinson Leslie was formed
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups