Birmingham-based Midland Risk Management, Robinson Leslie of Chester and DS Howell of Tonyrefail in Wales have all been purchased as part of Giles’ regional acquisition programme.
Midland Risk Management was founded in the Acocks Green area of Birmingham 25 years ago by partners Mike Le Resche and Gary Carroll. The two founders were later joined by Peter Jones and all three senior partners are taking key roles within Giles following the acquisition of the business.
Robinson Leslie was formed
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018