Birmingham-based Midland Risk Management, Robinson Leslie of Chester and DS Howell of Tonyrefail in Wales have all been purchased as part of Giles’ regional acquisition programme.
Midland Risk Management was founded in the Acocks Green area of Birmingham 25 years ago by partners Mike Le Resche and Gary Carroll. The two founders were later joined by Peter Jones and all three senior partners are taking key roles within Giles following the acquisition of the business.
Robinson Leslie was formed
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Broking Break - Your Top Five