The new operation will provide a wide range of services in Gibraltar, from managing captives and protected cell companies to providing a full management service for direct writing insurance companies.
A statement from Heritage Group said the directors considered Gibraltar to be an important strategic expansion for the company, as it has a well-regulated and established finance centre, with the benefits of EU market access, reciprocal recognition and the ability to passport business across borders
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- The Blog Spot: Filling in the Blanc?