The business was founded in the early 1980s by Inga and Paul Tuley and John Hall. They, and all five existing employees, will continue administering its 5,600 personal lines and commercial clients.
Mike Hutton, Equity's acquisition director said: "Tuley Hall is another successful business fitting the group's acquisition criteria. It's a well-established, strategically located brokerage in a region where we continue to seek similar opportunities."
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Market moves: Across the board
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Regional review: Cardiff
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019