The business was founded in the early 1980s by Inga and Paul Tuley and John Hall. They, and all five existing employees, will continue administering its 5,600 personal lines and commercial clients.
Mike Hutton, Equity's acquisition director said: "Tuley Hall is another successful business fitting the group's acquisition criteria. It's a well-established, strategically located brokerage in a region where we continue to seek similar opportunities."
- Majority of brokers say GDPR will have negative impact
- ICO court case against Hiscox collapses
- CBL Insurance Europe ordered to stop writing new business immediately
- Clear buys Robert Alexander
- Seventeen Group buys Rupert Burgoyne
- Blog: Brokers – get plugged in to electric vehicles
- Arnott Marine launches marine liability facility for UK brokers