This follows the purchase of Bevan Fox Insurance Brokers based in Tamworth, Fitzsimons Insurance Consultants in Stockport and Greenhalgh & Gregson in Bolton.
Terry Stanley, managing director of Broker Direct Retail Holdings commented: "I am absolutely delighted that Barry Fenton is now part of the Broker Direct stable. It is a quality broking operation who, I know, gave considerable thought to who they would trust with the future of their clients and staff before choosing us".
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018