This follows the purchase of Bevan Fox Insurance Brokers based in Tamworth, Fitzsimons Insurance Consultants in Stockport and Greenhalgh & Gregson in Bolton.
Terry Stanley, managing director of Broker Direct Retail Holdings commented: "I am absolutely delighted that Barry Fenton is now part of the Broker Direct stable. It is a quality broking operation who, I know, gave considerable thought to who they would trust with the future of their clients and staff before choosing us".
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- The Blog Spot: Filling in the Blanc?