This follows the purchase of Bevan Fox Insurance Brokers based in Tamworth, Fitzsimons Insurance Consultants in Stockport and Greenhalgh & Gregson in Bolton.
Terry Stanley, managing director of Broker Direct Retail Holdings commented: "I am absolutely delighted that Barry Fenton is now part of the Broker Direct stable. It is a quality broking operation who, I know, gave considerable thought to who they would trust with the future of their clients and staff before choosing us".
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results