The undisclosed value deal swells Equity's UK network to 94 branches. All existing employees will transferr with the business to service its personal lines and commercial clients.
Mike Hutton, Equity's acquisitions director said: "Steel & Co is a valuable addition to the group's growing presence in a region where it is actively seeking similar opportunities."
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018