The undisclosed value deal swells Equity's UK network to 94 branches. All existing employees will transferr with the business to service its personal lines and commercial clients.
Mike Hutton, Equity's acquisitions director said: "Steel & Co is a valuable addition to the group's growing presence in a region where it is actively seeking similar opportunities."
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti