The move increases the commission income of the owner-managed group to over £2.5m.
Vincent Gardner, Finch Commercial broking director, commented: ‘This is our first move into Hampshire and we hope to build on this venture. We are delighted that Peter Collison and his team have joined us and are sure, with our support, the business will go from strength to strength.
“We feel that Hampshire and Berkshire have suffered from the industry’s consolidation and there is a shortage of high quality
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Market moves: Across the board
- Regional review: Cardiff
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019