The move increases the commission income of the owner-managed group to over £2.5m.
Vincent Gardner, Finch Commercial broking director, commented: ‘This is our first move into Hampshire and we hope to build on this venture. We are delighted that Peter Collison and his team have joined us and are sure, with our support, the business will go from strength to strength.
“We feel that Hampshire and Berkshire have suffered from the industry’s consolidation and there is a shortage of high quality ow
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel
- Two thirds of UK manufacturers lack cyber insurance cover
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud