The move increases the commission income of the owner-managed group to over £2.5m.
Vincent Gardner, Finch Commercial broking director, commented: ‘This is our first move into Hampshire and we hope to build on this venture. We are delighted that Peter Collison and his team have joined us and are sure, with our support, the business will go from strength to strength.
“We feel that Hampshire and Berkshire have suffered from the industry’s consolidation and there is a shortage of high quality ow
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- Broking Break - Your Top Five
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- Blog: Allianz and LV deal further proof that SME commercial is a tough nut to crack