Bollington’s fostering agency product, which was launched just two years ago and was twice nominated for two separate awards in recent weeks, combines all the essential covers in a single package.
The specialist product is distributed under the Bollington Care brand, which anticipates further market penetration. Bollington has strong links with and market-leading expertise in the care sector and has won awards for its work in this area.
Most recently the 50,000 member Fostering Network sough
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti