The Countrywide network currently has over 700 members benefiting from advantaged products and services from a panel of eight strategic insurer partners.
Mr Haycock previously held roles at The AA and was commercial director at Aon within their managed services division before overseeing an MBO of one of the businesses within the division. More recently he was European business development director at The Resources Group.
Mr Haycock said: “I joined Countrywide as I felt it would provide me
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Ghost broker jailed for two years