The Countrywide network currently has over 700 members benefiting from advantaged products and services from a panel of eight strategic insurer partners.
Mr Haycock previously held roles at The AA and was commercial director at Aon within their managed services division before overseeing an MBO of one of the businesses within the division. More recently he was European business development director at The Resources Group.
Mr Haycock said: “I joined Countrywide as I felt it would provide me w
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups