The roots of The Davis Group go back to 1975 and by 1988 it had specialised in commercial and transport insurance.
According to Axa its success in subsequent years has been as a result of strong management and an excellent reputation, particularly in the provision of specialist products and services for the freight transport and marine industries.
Stuart Reid, joint chief executive officer of VPL, said: “I am very pleased that The Davis Group is joining us. It is a well run business and will
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData