The roots of The Davis Group go back to 1975 and by 1988 it had specialised in commercial and transport insurance.
According to Axa its success in subsequent years has been as a result of strong management and an excellent reputation, particularly in the provision of specialist products and services for the freight transport and marine industries.
Stuart Reid, joint chief executive officer of VPL, said: “I am very pleased that The Davis Group is joining us. It is a well run business and will
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018