The roots of The Davis Group go back to 1975 and by 1988 it had specialised in commercial and transport insurance.
According to Axa its success in subsequent years has been as a result of strong management and an excellent reputation, particularly in the provision of specialist products and services for the freight transport and marine industries.
Stuart Reid, joint chief executive officer of VPL, said: “I am very pleased that The Davis Group is joining us. It is a well run business and will
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- Clear plots buying spree to double GWP by 2022
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- InsurTech Futures: Hiscox partners with start-up Digital Fineprint
- Ecclesiastical's pre-tax profit surges with investment returns in first half of 2017
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m