Martin and Pethard is the longest established insurance broker in Redditch with a comprehensive spectrum of clients across various industries. Premier is a specialist broker dealing with the provision of insurance protection for social clubs.
The combined GWP for both businesses is £7.6m. Oval’s West Midlands-based offices now boast a combined turnover of £9m, making Oval a dominant insurance broking and financial services group in the region.
Martin and Pethard’s managing director, Peter We
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product