Hart Owens has been established for over 15 years and employs 23 staff with a GWP of circa £7 million.
Tina Winterburn, joint managing director of Hart Owens said: “We are delighted to be joining Oval. Oval’s support will enable us to provide the best deals for clients and innovative solutions to their risk management problems."
Ms Winterburn will report to Oval’s regional managing director for the North region, John Hancock.
Oval added that the acquisition of Griffin furthered the policy of
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results